Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Aims of Budo

The Aims of Budo

1. To act respectfully and with courtesy towards yourself, your tools, your fellow students, and your dojo.
2. To be self-disciplined and to practice to develop a strong and flexible spirit and body.
3. To develop trust and trustworthiness.
4. To develop self-confidence based on competence.
5. Know yourself and your art.
6. Act honourably, truthfully and sincerely, with compassion for all people and things.
7. Improve yourself in order to establish peace and harmony in your family, your society, and your world. To be caring and compassionate.
8. Use attention and wholeheartedness in all that you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog it reminds me of my life and traing in Japan! Keep up the great work and I will keep my Faith and spirit alive!