Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

Well people i did the absoluely unthinkable yesterday................ I MISSED KENDO CLASS!!!!
I feel like a P.O.S for doing it too.I did have an excuse though but excuses are like assholes everybody has one and the are usually shitty.My excuse however was that the ankle mention in my previoue post was bothere me quite a bit so instead of going to class and probably irratating it for the next three weeks(and really hurting it bad)and maybe missing a few classes i decided to miss one class let it heal up and go twice as hard on monday.So this morning i was awoken by a hwling cat stuck in a tree in the park across the street.It was so loud and finally after an hour or more someone went and coaxed it down i am assuming that the suceeded because i havent heard anything in along time. But maybe it didnt come down and is still stuck there.......stay tuned.

No comments: